- fun tennis event today with tons of iced cold beer free everywhere for
hours and neither me nor husband drank 🙂
- that husband is actually not drinking! longest hes gone without a drink since ive
known him (18 years!) he's not an alcoholic but is just supporting me.
- a very cleansing (sorrowful honest tears) panic attack during Mass today and i
was able to journal about it afterwards and felt better
- a fun 5k yesterday which reminded my body of the awesome natural high i get from
- great 7:30am meeting this morning 🙂
- the opp to run a 5k today even if i have to walk gotta start somewhere
- husband came with me to 6pm meeting last night he hasnt drank in 13 days
- that i have the desire to quit smoking
- we close on our house next week finally after over a year being on the market
- aa... meetings give me back my peace when i lose it
ugh! hard day to write a gratitude list which means I really should write one.
1. My annual pap smear showed nothing wrong.
2. my boys are still precious.
3. gypsy rocks.
4. i like our new small house
5. i am good at my job even if i can’t stand it. 🙂
1. 14 years of marriage behind us and the best is yet to come!
2. the most precious boys/sons… growing way too fast.
3. a job that pays health insurance
4. a husband who can fix anything in the house
5. awesome parents 🙂
1. My children, Ben and Brian, are healthy and happy.
2. The sanctity of marriage.
3. We will have a shower soon.
4. A good job to pay our bills and health insurance.
5. My parents.