So much to be grateful for but I am grumpy today. Normally I could blame this on hormones but its not it. I’m restless, irritable and discontent. And tired. And my back hurts.
And I’m picking fights with strangers. Maybe it’s because Husband is drinking again and I’m jealous. He’s not an alcoholic so no worries there. But he was my drinking buddy. He quit to support me. Oh well. It’s not his problem, it’s mine. Sooooo…
1. I’m grateful for the rain that is taking away the new pollen.
2. I’m grateful for all kinds of people, whether I agree with them or not. I do have that weird eternity kind of love for all people. Does that make sense?
3. I’m grateful Husband refrained from drinking for so long just to support and “suffer with” me
4. Grateful I can go to the women’s meeting tomorrow at 11:30 to see my peeps.
5. I’m grateful it’s almost bed time.
Good night! I feel better already. Nothing like a gratitude list to cure a bout of self-pity. Plus I found this awesome picture of the Samaritan woman listening at the feet of Jesus. He offers her (and me) his living water.